Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

What exactly can a personal shopper do for you? Do they order products in advance for you, or hand-pick items specifically for you? Can anyone please give me any information they can about personal shoppers? Thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

From what I gather, they hand-pick items for you!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I posted an answer to this question in another thread earlier today, but you may not have seen it. You can call either of the AG Places in NY or Chicago and ask for Personal Shopping. You can then speak to a Personal Shopper who will help you buy merchandise directly from the AGP. Sometimes they have things in stock that the catalogue or online don't have or are out of. The great thing about my PS in NY is that she calls me whenever something new is coming out and she sends me newsletters, etc. Also, I have asked her to try and pick me out a chubbier faced Elizabeth, and also a prettier faced Felicity from their stock there at the AGP. I'm sure she doesn't take a lot of time going over each and every doll in stock, but she does look through a few and see if she can help find one that I might like. She keeps all of my personal info on file, so I just have to call her and say "I really need such and such, and she just sends it right out. It's really nice to have someone know you by name and actually remember what an AG nut you are, lol. They don't work on commission and the service is really great. My PS is a real sweetheart.

Give them a call sometime, it's great to establish a relationship with one in particular and then always call her for stuff. She'll get to know what you want and like, and keep an eye out for things for you.

Lisa

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 14, 2005 12:27 AM: Message edited by: lisataylor ]</font>