Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

Anne it was not very nice of you to post my picture as yours.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bwaaahaaahaa! You made diet soda come out my nose! Owwww! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

And I'm jealous of Laura because she looks young enough to still get AG ball game promos. [img]redface.gif[/img]

I'm thinking we need a sticky for commonly-asked procedures like avatars and image posting...

To post images with Imagestation, you just need to use the URL where your actual image is stored.

1. Pull up the album page for the image you want to post.
    2. Right click on the image.
    3. Choose the "Properties" option. It's at the very bottom of the dialog box that pops open.
    4. Use the URL that you see in that box. That is your actual image URL. Surround it with the following...
    &lt;img src="Your actual image URL here"&gt;&lt;/img&gt;

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

jennifermarym, I loved your hair in that picture, you made me want to cut mine again! LOL, I chopped my long hair up to my chin about 3 years ago and loved it but grew it right back out because I still prefered my long hair. But now Im debating about cutting it again
    [img]confused.gif[/img] Aagghhh, why does hair have to be so frustrating?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Image Station is not working for me at the moment. [img]frown.gif[/img] I click Enter but it will not let me enter. I click on each of the pics listed and use the flipper, but geez this is annoying. Out of desperation, I have gone to the guest book to see if people have commented on pics with the pic in the comment. None so far. From what I can tell, y'all are very pretty!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, here's me...

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...24795739&idx=1

My hair is a little longer and has more blonde in it now, but I generally look the same.

Oh, and I should add that mini-me is coming along quite well. I don't have any pictures of her because I forgot the camera during her big extreme makeover day, but as soon as I am done I will post what I have of her.

Evette
    kitch, kitch, kitch...whew! A day does not go by that you don't have my side splitting. You are too much! Now..who was that kitschy looking old lady??? tsk, tsk, tsk [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm under 18 but this should give you a good idea of what I look like. http://store.americangirl.com/pls/ag...&groupid=48828

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Katie - yeah, that's Abercrombie and Fitch. We were in the mall in Thanksgiving, and they were doing a promotion - get your picture taken with a hot model, and they give the proceeds to the children's hospital. I didn't want to do it at the time (I'm shy about having my picture taken) but my mom made me and I think it turned out pretty cute [img]smile.gif[/img] .

The hard part was, despite my age I still get really awkward and nervous around some guys. I kept stuttering, I was so embarrassed! My mom thought the guy was flirting with me, but honestly, I think he was just being nice because he saw how awkward I was :-P. But it was still fun. If anyone is at the mall the day after Thanksgiving, I recommend checking out A+F. It's for a good cause, after all [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567