Thread: AG Hospital Staff - They're so sweet!

Mareyjones5

Smile

I don't post on here very often, so you probably don't remember my post last month about my Kailey (LE2003) being sent off to the hospital for a head replacement. Well, this very long story proves how great of a job they did!

My Mom and I typed a nice letter explaining to them what the problem was about her wig coming apart and being poorly made (there were several signs of her hair being poorly made since part of the wig had been coming apart reveling bald spots, ect.) and what we wanted them to repair. We also mentioned in the letter to please return Kailey in the original blue box that she had come in since I am a collector and I keep all the boxes (not to mention it makes her worth even more). A week after we shipped her I even asked Mom to call AG CS to them to make sure Kailey is returned home in the blue box.

Well, two weeks later Kailey finally got back home and all went well - they didn't even charge us, ahem, Mom a penny for the head replacement! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Everything was perfect except for one thing - they sent her back in the Hospital box instead! I was furious since we called them and asked them in the letter to please send Kailey back in the original box, and they didn't listen. So Mom called AG CS and they would try their best to find the box and send it back.

I guess they really did do their best! Not only did I get the original box back, but they also sent me Kailey's retired accessories (tote bag, seashells, frisbee) along with the necklace, bracelet and anklet as an apology! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] How sweet of them to do that - it was such a pleasant suprise that they'd take a step further to make it up to me like that! All was forgiven and I am going to write them a BIG thank you letter and send it off tomorrow.

Sorry for rambling on... just thought I'd share my happy ending to this mix up. I didn't even think they still had those retired items, especially Kailey's.

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 14, 2005 11:09 PM: Message edited by: Kate_Madison ]</font>

Janie3082

Wow! That was so great of them to go the extra mile for you! I have heard a lot of great things about the AG hospital. Glad to hear your experience ended up being great. That's neat about giving you Kailey's acc. set too! I wonder where those came from? It makes me wonder if they don't have some other "old" stuff lying around in a warehouse somewhere! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Inactive Member Peachysweetdream's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, that really is incredibly sweet of them! Great to know they still do care about customer service there, not just corporate issues. I bet your cleaned up Kailey looks just wonderful too!

Inactive Member Peachysweetdream's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, that really is incredibly sweet of them! Great to know they still do care about customer service there, not just corporate issues. I bet your cleaned up Kailey looks just wonderful too!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow! that was indeed splended of them to do such a nice thing as an apology!!! I am glad everythign went so well and that you got the box, and a 100% mended Kailey!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Evette

Wink

I had two girls there in August! They are indeed top notch! [img]smile.gif[/img]

MapleLeaf

I'm glad that everything worked out with the AG Hospital. What a nice surprise they sent you along with the blue box. Kailey is very cute.
    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]