Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by jrtmom3274:
    My grandpa used to get me little bottles of "Sweet Honesty" perfume from Avon. It stunk to high heavens...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh how funny because I loved the stuff! And I remember Baby Soft too. My great Aunt bought my sisters and I Avon scented lockets. I think I was 12. That is a precious memory. I bought a locket from ebay just like the one I had but there was barely any scent in the little locket. Sweet memories.

Julia

Janie3082

My sister and I had a lot of that Tinkerbell stuff too! We grew up in the 80's and it was pretty popular. I loved the peel off nail polish! I know I had some other stuff, I remember some kind of compact but not what else. I love the Lipsmakers Dr. Pepper chapstick! I have used it for like 10+ years! I am actually surprised they still make it. I don't normally wear a lot of makeup, but I use that every day! It feels good and adds a little bit of color to your lips. Rock on, Lipsmakers! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: AG Perfume for Children?

You can also Buy Avon Online from Avon campaign UK through their online store. Buying Avon Online is just like buying from a local rep. Many Avon reps like me make a contact page available if the customer has questions about the products.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123