Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Felicity's Tea Dress came today and it is beautiful and oh too tight in the sleeves. Back it goes. Now I have to wait because the dress is backordered until the 30th. That now makes the third outfit this week that I have had to send back. Where is quality control?

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 16, 2005 05:59 PM: Message edited by: allthingsag ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Our was too tight too, so was the ballgown...UGH!

Shelly

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You think,that is bad we have had four come and none fit ... this is not funny now i am getting pretty tried of it and then with a doll with a crooked wig I am starting to wonder whats up also ? To many of us are having issues with the clothes and dolls thanks Diane

Inactive Member Pressed_Flowers's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All these problems with Felicity and Elizabeth's dresses are making me glad I don't have the money to order right now and maybe by the time I order I'll get dresses out of a batch in which they've fixed all these problems.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got felicity's tea dress and Elizabeth's ball gown this week, and the sleeves are sooooo tight on both of them. I was afraid that I wasnt going to be able to get the dresses on. Elizabeth's tea dress fits perfectly and its so cute!!

I'm an adult collector so I dont mind having a snug fit to get in and out of the dress as they are only for display, but what are little girls going to do??? I think that AG will have to end up replaying lots and lots of torn sleeves.

Dancin'4'AG

Angry

This is sooo weird-I have'nt had any trouble at all with any of the new dresses including felicitys tea dress.The only one that was a bit snug was elizabeths ball gown.strange huh? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I also received the Felicity Tea Dress with sleeves too tight. That makes two dresses for me. Both Elizabeth and Felicity Tea Dresses have to go back. AG was very nice when I called a few days ago about Elizabeth's dress. I bet they will be really nice now.

I asked that someone check Elizabeth's Tea Dress to make sure it will fit before shipping to me. But who knows if anyone will. I think I read that someone had received 4 dresses that were too tight.

This is more then quality control. They had the dress on the dolls at the New York show. So the first cut of the dresses fit. This is big mistake that someone may pay with there job. Just think how many dress have been made too tight.

You know they are going to lose money on this one. Just paying for the shipping back and forth.

Just think of the dresses that will hit ebay in a few months that will not fit.

AngieGill

Originally posted by allthingsag:
    Where is quality control?

<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ September 16, 2005 05:59 PM: Message edited by: allthingsag ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Mattel and Quality Control?!??! LOL!!! Dream on Alice! LOL!!!!