Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

We just got back NYC yesterday. We stayed at the Hotel Inner-Contiential Barclay again. I have to say it was SUCH a fun time for DD. I have mentioned this Hotel before, but they even have upgraded their "AG" package since our last visit. They had the yellow trundle bed all ready for the dolls when we got to the room. There was a bathrobe waiting for one doll as well. We were out and about most of the day and came back to find a goodie bag for DD with cookies, juice, Coconut's puzzle book, a jewelry kit, hair items both for the dolls and DD, and an AG brush for DD. There was also a coupon to check out either the Samantha or Felicity movie for the evening and some popcorn. It was really a nice treat. They also offer a discount if you ask for the AG package.

It seems this hotel gets quite a bit of AG business. When we won the trip to Chicago 5 years ago, they booked us at this hotel in Chicago as well. It isn't the cheapest place to stay, but if you are looking for a true NY experience and want a nice place to stay, I highly recommend it! [img]wink.gif[/img] I am sure most of the hotels they recommend are on the AG sight are good, we have just had three wonderful experiences there, and I wanted to let you all know!

Shelly

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 10, 2006 06:35 PM: Message edited by: AGfun ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aww that is soo cute that they had goodies waiting for you guys!

My DD would LOVE that. Maybe for her birthday we'll go to New York. But this summer I might be visiting friends in Chicago, so maybe she can come along and stay at the Chicago place.

Hehe sounds so fun! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That sounds like a wonderful AG hotel package! I agree, the Inner-Continental hotels are great, we stayed there when we went to AGPC three or four years ago.