Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello Fellow AG Lovers

Polly Marie

Thanks for the albums. It looks like a good time was enjoyed by all. Very well organized parties with treats, games, decorations and other historic activities.
    [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!! Any friend of Mrs.C is welcome!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome to the board!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] You'll love it here!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a wonderful idea and thanks so much for the pictures. My DGD's school has a fund raiser in the spring. You just gave me a great idea!

Brenda

Donna Cotterman

Hello Miss AG teacher. What are you learning and teaching the board members today?
    I'm watching and waiting for your next surprise.
    [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] ^j^ Mrs.C.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hehehe.. Mrs C, using my old code name huh? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Got a few things up my sleeve.. but you all will wait and see! ha!

As for the Camp programs, a few years ago I did an AG Club for Campers at the Camp I worked at. Each day had a doll/craft and a short lesson about the doll and period. For example, the first day, I introduced the campers to Samantha. I talked about Samantha's story, then did a what is different from today and Samantha's time ( did this for each doll) had two crafts, one was a cracker (one that you use to pop and surprises are inside) and the other was a fancy fan. Nellie's craft was an ornament, Kit, we recycled old steal cans into Pencil holders, this was very successful,etc..

I also used these types of ideas when I worked for Girl Scouts. Took the dolls to the programs and added a small History lesson per doll. If the kids were learning on the Revolutionary War, then Felicity would go along with me and show them how they dressed and acted during that period.

My favorite memory is when one of the little girls, picked up Kit's dress and saw bloomers for the first time and then she called out, "She got Grammy panties!!!" Of course I had to explain to them what bloomers were. Thank goodness noone asked why Felicity did not wear undies! [img]eek.gif[/img]

4Paws, if you want me lesson plans, please let me know, can write them down again for you and email them.

MapleLeaf

4PAWS4AG, I enjoyed looking through all your albums. The girls looked like they were having such a great time. It shows how much you love AG and love sharing it with others.
    Thank you for sharing your photos! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

Donna Cotterman

4PAWS4AG,
    You can take a breather now and just read some other posts. Sit back and sip on some tea... NOT!! We want to see some more of those dollies you have.
    Anymore pictures in the works??? Hee Hee Hee
    [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] ^j^ Mrs.C.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123