Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I got the sweetest post card today......

Felicity_Fan85

What does the postcard look like? Mine is at home (my mom told me I got it) so I have no clue what it looks like.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got one too! Now I think I know what Ria's little secret was from last week. Jess is sending everyone a post card who was involved with making it possible for her to live with her Mommy Ria this past spring when Ana cooked up that little surprise for Ria. I thought it was so sweet! Ria, if you and Jess are checking Hostboard while in Louisiana, thanks for thinking of us! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] And you're very welcome too, I was glad to be a part of Jess coming to live with you! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    ETA: Mine also said that they were going to New Orleans and Baton Rouge and also participating in a Jane Austen tea party. Wow lots of photo opps there! Can't wait, it'll be album heaven when Ria returns with Molly and Jess! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 18, 2006 10:42 PM: Message edited by: Tari ]</font>

Felicity_Fan85

I was thinking that too.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Everyone!!! Yes, the postcards were from Jess and myself! I am in Lousiana at my friend's Rachel's home!!! We are having alot of fun, gone to a Doll museum, to Baton Rouge, New Orleans, and an Army base! We are actually right now making a Regency style dress for both myself and Jess. Which we had planned to wear at a Jane Austen Tea party. But we may have the party cancelled as not many participants are coming. I have taken alot of pics and will do an album soon, I will return home next week!!!!

Tari hit it on the nail with the mystery. That is the main reason I wanted the addresses. Jess says a HUGE hello and thank you again for making it possible for us to be together.

Anyone down here to meet?? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ria, Jess and Molly
    (who are borrowing Grapedy1982's computer at the moment)

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 18, 2006 11:37 PM: Message edited by: Grapedy1982 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, thanks! I was thinking you were up to something like this. You should have seen the look on DH's face as he went thru the mail [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] . He said he wasn't even going to ask-LOL.

Have a wonderful visit and we'll all be looking forward to the pictures.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ...er....no postcard here...yet???....IT BETTER BE IN MY MAILBOX TODAY DARTH!... [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/envelope.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It was so fun to hear from you Ria! I am delighted that Jess and Molly could make the trip to Louisiana with you! It sounds like you are having loads of fun. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Tell Rachel hello from all of us, too - we don't see her around here enough anymore!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Ria

I got one too!! I was confused at first but figured it out, hope your all having a great time!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Got mine today, too! Thanks, Jess! (AND Ria!)

Mine has a picture of a spoonbill on it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

pleasantmonkey210

Grapedy1982 You are sooooooo sweet!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I wish I was as sweet as you!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast