Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They may read, but will they heed? LOL.

Just off the top of my head, I'd like to see a nice winter coat for 18 inch girls. Not a fancy one, and not a varsity jacket, either. Something in between. I'd like to see some AG sweater outfits, too...I'm tired of hoodies. A new birthday outfit would be fun as well.

Polly Marie

Of course, Nicki and Ruthie! Then a friend for Addy would be nice.
    A microphone for Molly's theater is needed. Some camping items such as tents, cookware and lanterns would be good for the summer.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

More costumes since they've retired all (or almost all) of them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd like to see them start a separates line for the AGT collection, jeans, skirts, jackets (peacoat, please!), sweaters, sweatshirts, shirts, etc, etc sold separately, and priced so you could make a full outfit for about the same price as a full outfit from them. Pants/skirts around $8, shirts around $6, jackets around $8, hair accessories $3, and all the shoes they have separate now. And the shirts would be solid colors, or more realistic patterns that could easily match a number of the bottoms.

Some sort of item that's in recognition of the 20th Anniversary (though I would have prefered it this year, next is ok, too).

New Asian AGT. They've made a look-alike of each LE after she sold out, so I'm hoping for a new, bangless Asian AGT. And a bangless brown eyed brunette, though I've made my own, I think this is something that's clearly lacking from the AGT collection. Also would like to see them use those hazel eyes a bit more (maybe with a bangless brunette, here, too).

Agree with Gomunk on some new Halloween costumes, as well. Princess, Cat, generic Witch (or Hogwarts uniform, if they can get the licensing), and Pirate.

With a winter birthday, I'd like to see them acknowledge those of us who were not born in Summer (as they seem to think everyone is), and make a more winter weather friendly Birthday outfit. The Sweet Sequins outfit would have been great, so something similar- long sleeve top, long skirt, or maybe dress pants.

And I hope for more books, especially more mysteries. 3 a year means a lot of waiting for people like me who love the books!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A keyboard (or piano). It may be high ticket but so many little girls play piano, a larger version of retired AB's.

Sheet and pillow case sets for dolls

I like the idea of a winter coat, not too casual, not to fancy. Maybe a pea coat (sp?)

Maybe purse and accessories that coordinate with the new shoes.

Itty Bitty Baby clothes esp. for Polly.

Treehouse for Kit, a wagon, chicken and eggs.

pets for JLY, a rabbit or guinea pig

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I also would like to see a winter coat for the girls. And a winter outfit with pants, not shorts.

Kinda along the lines of what Cami said, mix and match pieces. But (/or) like in packs of three. For example, a bottoms set that had two pairs of pants (one jeans, one something else) and a pair of shorts. A Short sleeved Top set with three different styles of tops with short sleeves (maybe like two casual and one more dressy/ trendy) and they could have a longsleeved set and a sweaters set and a skirt set, etc. Kinda like the socks for AGTs they have now.

Zipporah would like to see something along the lines of shortalls or overalls. And a pet rabbit. And mini AGTs for the AGTs.

I would also like it if they sold a Make Your Own Stories kit, somewhat like the books that used to come with the AGTs. Even if they didn't have it with the dolls, it would be nice if we could purchase a writing set, maybe something with more detailed writing tips.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great ideas so far, and Cami, I think Mattel does have some Harry Potter license rights, they've made Harry Potter Barbie-sized dolls before. I too, would LOVE a Hogwarts outfit as part of the Halloween collection.

Other things I would like to see are:
    A realistic looking digital camera for the AGT line
    A laptop for the AGT girls
    More camping and hiking gear (wouldn't a camelback be so cute!)
    A red haired, hazel eyed, freckled AGT (Curly hair would be my favorite!)

That's all I can think of now, but keep the good ideas coming.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would like to see more boy outfits for the Bitty Twins dolls. Maybe sell them separately from the boy-girl sets.
    The outfits available now do not include pj's for the boys. I hope they are not closing out the boy dolls altogether!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had actually asked AG to make a line of seperates a few years back. Seperatley sold pants, skirts, shirts, etc. I think this was when the shoes first came out. At the time they were selling those old mix and match school outfits. The field trip outfit etc. Anyway the rep said that they did that already with the mix and match stuff. It's like sometimes they really don't listen to what people are really saying. I tried to explain that I ment just a pair of pants for sale, and just a shirt. She just didn't get it.

I know that's how My Twinn sells their clothing. They show outfits on the dolls but you buy the individual pieces seperatley. I really like that idea, b/c sometimes I like an outfit but think the shoes are ridiculous. That sould save like 8 buck right there if I could just buy the parts I wanted.

meg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast