Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you think Jess will sell out before Christmas?

*AG Star*

I don't think that Jess has been a big a seller as Marisol. For starters, Marisol had a lot more outfits than Jess. Also, I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly, but I think there were a lot more backorders on Marisol's stuff at different points throughout the year than there was for Jess's stuff. Just my [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i think jes is very cute and an istersting character but i don't think she will be as popular as marisol. One reason Marisol is a dancer, most girls can relate to and alot of girls I know dance. As much as i love jess's story it's alittle harder to relate to than marisol's.Also marisol had more outfits and Jess's collection is mainly accessiores.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You know-I think Jess will become really popular in the secondary market.

Typically, I've find that items that aren't really popular when they are on the shelves (not even just AG items) when they are retired, they tend to be really popular...especially if there weren't a ton bought!

I do think the pj's will go first.

-Jordyn

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Funny, my first thought was that her PJ's will disappear first, too. I don't think she will sell out. AG bungled her collection badly [img]frown.gif[/img] and I think it will show in their bottom line.

Whatever happens, I hope they don't use her face mold again. I LOVE Jess and want her to remain unique...same with Kaya. Would it kill them to maintain some originality in their dolls' appearance? [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's been said that Jess is not as popular as Marisol was, so I'm guessing she won't get sold out at all, they will just remove her from the website on December 30th.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's fun to speculate, but I still say that if you want her - I wouldn't chance it. I would get her as soon as I could, then you don't have to worry.

Having said that, I was greatly disappointed with the lack of special clothes for her. Of course she can wear anything from the JLY line, but Marisol had so many outfits and a trunk, I think the extra clothes are what people want.

I love the PJs, so I agree, they will probably go first.

Jess is really unique and if you want her get her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12