Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: *GRINS* Lindsey is FOUND.On her way home SOON!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What did AG and UPS say to your DH? I really hope you get her back!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh no!!!! Poor Lindsey out there lost and poor you! I really hope that AG is able to sort it out, because losing a doll that way is traumatizing to say the least! It's like one of your kids got lost in the mail, and that's scary!
    Good luck!!!
    Greta

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You'll get her back! When you least expect it you'll get her returned from UPS. On the bright side, your little girl is taking a trip across America, a secret journey filled with adventure. She'll meet all different people along the way, have a lot of experiences, and when she does get home, she'll have a lot to tell you! Keep your chin up. Good things happen to good people!

GreyMyst

Oh my gosh!

Make sure to complain loudly to AG to replace her for you! ALL UPS packages are insured. It's AGs duty to spend that money to give you a new Lindsey!

Do keep up hope you'll see your Lindsey again too though! I had a package lost in the UPS system for almost a year and they had told me several times that it was "lost for good". Long story short, I got the package eventually.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks everyone *sniff*

I am just so sad.

It sounds very much like UPS and AG agree she is missing.The kind Lady on the phone told my hubby maybe we would get lucky and it would be a missed scan on the package.As in, maybe she is actually at the hospital, but just did not get scanned.It sounds unlikely, but I have to hope.

My UPS tracking page now list her status as "EXCEPTION" instead of "Out for Delivery". My poor little Lindsey.

I was not been able to speak to anyone at the actual Doll Hospital tonight, but I plan to try first thing in the morning.

I just have to find her.The UPS guy on the phone was nice, but to hear talk of a "6 day trace" and "claims" in reference to Lindsey is just not right.I just want HER back.My Lindsey. [img]frown.gif[/img] Words cannot describe how awful I feel that I ever mailed her away to begin with.

I will update as soon as I learn anything.Thank you all so much for your warm wishes.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have had 2 packages miss the trace and they ended up in the right place just recently. I would still hold out hope that she will be found. I do think AG will take care of everything too. It won't be the same doll obviously, but at least you will have a Lindsey. It is good that AG sent you the label, so they can see everything you can about what happened. I'm sorry! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

Shelly

Mareyjones5

I am SOOOOO sorry that happened! And to your Limited Edition Lindsey... but you know what, Luanne is right, keep your chin up! When I sent my Limited Edition 2003 Kailey out to the doll hospital in her original Box (which makes her worth even more $$$), they didn't send her back in it, even though I called them and wrote to them to. I had no hope they would ever find it. Just when I least expected it, the UPS gal left a doll sized box at the door! And not only did I get Kailey's original box back, but they were also kind enough to send me her retired accessories. It all worked out for me, and I know it will work out for you. Just don't lose hope!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know how hard it was for you to send her off to begin with. I'm hoping and praying it's just a UPS glitch, and you'll get your Lindsey back!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm so sorry for you and Lindsey, lets hope she turns up soon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you all. I had a hard time sleeping last night.

Hubby called AG this morning again.They say they have the AG package tracking team on it.UPS says they have a trace out on it.Maybe oh maybe someone will find her.

Based on the UPS sight, she made it all the way to middleton before she went missing.Gosh I hope she is somewhere safe...