Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't believe it came today. We are so happy with everything and love it all. The only problem is coconut's toy won't stay stuck to his mouth, but DD loves him and Licorice the best so far. The Spider Witch Costume for some reason didn't come with any tissue paper, oh well it's still really cute. I added pictures of everything, now I need to go try the clothes on the girls.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes mine too came today early this morning, it was the fastest order, besides Jess's I have ever received from AG. Nothing like Free shipping overnight!!!

I'm happy with the Gwen and Hallie much cuter then I ever thought they would be! Both will be gifts. I also ordered the BB Cherry Choc outfit combo it's cute and Kimmy is going to love her BB wearing this.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh man! Now I want the sight seeing outfit. It is sooooo cute. Thanks for posting the pics. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

prasnlrd

Originally posted by caroloto:
    ---- Nothing like Free shipping overnight!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="10">Huh!!!!!</font>...you mean one can request overnight shipping and not pay for it because of the NS code??????.... [img]eek.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 31, 2006 07:37 PM: Message edited by: prasnlrd ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great pics! I didn't have a problem getting the balls into the bag/netting (on the tennis outfit - definately my fav GOT sports outfit though) - maybe AG sewed yours too small?
    D~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by caroloto:
    ---- Nothing like Free shipping overnight!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="10">Huh!!!!!</font>...you mean one can request overnight shipping and not pay for it because of the NS code??????.... [img]eek.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ May 31, 2006 07:37 PM: Message edited by: prasnlrd ]</font></font>
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL - she lives in IL, so I would guess that it just CAME that quickly! I'm in MN, I ordered yesterday morning, the package was in my house today by 2pm. I've NEVER gotten an order that fast! The order I placed on Saturday hasn't come yet - this one beat it! LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL yes what I meant was I used the free shipping code and it was shipped out the same day I ordered and came the next day! I didn't order overnight deliever they want extra $$$ for that!

In the past when there was a free shipping code (last years) the packages take about 7 to 10 days to reach me. It was send to the US Mail.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

D is it a real tight fit getting the tennis balls in. I couldn't get them in either pocket. I think I tried so hard my nail ripped a little slit. I sewed it and you can't tell but it made me mad they wouldn't fit. I still like the outfit but I wonder if the basketball and soccer outfits would have the same problem. But these are also the first outfits we've ever bought so I didn't know what to expect with them. Also are you suppose put socks on with the boots, I couldn't get ours on but without socks they were fine. Now I want to get lots more outfits.