Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AG Fictional Story by me, Kas!

Janie3082

You are a really good writer! Very interesting, and I can't wait to see more! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm just about to post the second part, and will NOT leave you guys hanging any longer! ^_^

megaagfan1, thank you so much! I loved the bold lettering that jumped out at me; I'm so glad you liked it that much. ^_^

vicky94, I'm so glad you're enjoying it! I had a lot of fun writing that lead in. Thank you!

Gombe Gal, I'm really glad you're enjoying it, even with the suspense in there. Some people really don't enjoy it sometimes, but I think it adds a hint of a thrill to the story and can draw you in. So yes, I'm glad you liked that part. ^_^ Thanks so much!

I*love*dolls, you shouldn't read any of my other stories! Sometimes, my writing 'muse', my inspiration for a story, goes away and doesn't return for a good week or so. I leave many of my readers on those cliffhangers. ^_^ I'm so glad you're enjoying it though, despite the evil cliffhanger. Thank you!

tngirl03, thank you so much! I love knowing that my writing is enjoyed by so many, enough so that they'd like to see more. That always brings a smile to my face. ^_^

*Kas

I*love*dolls

Thanks for posting/writing this Kas! Now when I get my Today doll this summer I will write her a story too! Possibly a 6 book series! I have wwwaaaayyyy too much time on my hands!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Edited this because I did the wrog kind of too (two) before....

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 14, 2006 11:37 AM: Message edited by: I*love*dolls ]</font>

megaagfan1

Thanks!! & Your welcome!!! I can't wait to read the rest of the story! I LOOOOOVE suspenceful stories!! They are soo awsome! I shouldn't read them at night though, because I might not go to bed till like 2 in the morning!! YEah! I'm a book worm!! ^_^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bumped up for MaryMax

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12