Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I guess I do. I have some Angelina dolls that will be presents at the wedding to the flowergirls (got idea for joyfulone). I have a pile of Christmas gifts for my little friend Taylor in Florida.

I also send sale items for Taylor each month and let her mother stash stuff for her.

I have a pile of bitty items for a little girl I have starting a collection for. As soon as I get the bitty a new head I will be giving everything to her.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have three dolls and about 6 outfits. DD changed her mind at Christmas, so one of the dolls is Marisol (she now decides she wants her) Surprise! Santa may be able to find one.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ROFL...stash? more like my own AGs Place!!! I will often bring out some of my stuff when Becca has been especially good. She is so excited and I don't feel like I'm spoiling her quite so much. Kit is supposed to be coming today (Becca has saved up money for half and has been talking about Kit forever and I had the 10% off code, so...needless to say, she's not all that is coming, but that's all that Becca will see today *grin*. I had to get some of the sale stuff and Jess for myself to put away in case she's gone by Christmas.
    Sarah

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ummmmmm...........yeah. I've been stashing since January! I have HH stuff and bitty stuff to sell on ebay someday. I'm also collecting for Sam, Nellie, and Kit so I'm buying things when they are on sale. My dd is collecting Felicity and Elizabeth so I have a lot of stuff stashed for them but she is getting most of it next week for her bday. It's all in a top shelf in our closet and DH keeps wondering why the tower of boxes is getting taller......LOL! I'm totally addicted!

Enjoyed reading all your posts! Glad I'm not alone.......LOL!!!

joelanddeborah

Yes!!!!! I have a stash!

It's Felicity, Penny and Felicity's whole wardrobe waiting for Santa to come this Christmas!
    [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes-I have a stash for sure. I have all the Hopscotch Hill stuff stashed away from the last sale-books, dolls, boards, animals, cases all x2 for each girl-and I have Jess put away-about 6 outfits, am about to order #25 to put away-and also have stashed about 10 BB outfits. In fact-guess what happened to me tonight? We moved right before Christmas this year. My mother bought both my girls the Rosy Red dresses to match BB. Well, we never found the box once we moved. [img]frown.gif[/img] Also in that box was the bunny pajama outfits for both BB's and matching for both girls-again-for Christmas. I've been so upset about it for a while now. I noticed tonight that BB's jammies seem to be gone from the site. I've been working on the million boxes in the garage since we moved in when I can-to see if it got stuck in there. Tonight I went in there armed with my box cutter-and sliced open every box I could find-until I opened one-and there were Bitty Boxes staring at me!!! Yay!! So-hopefully they'll fit into their Rosy Red dresses this year. [img]frown.gif[/img] And I can't wait to get those jammies on Bitty. Do you think she can wear long sleeves and bunny slippers in summer??? Anyway-that's the danger I guess of stashing-be careful when you move. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Allison

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, the obsession started about 7 years ago when DD was 3. And since then it has taken over a wardrobe, a closet, another closet and the crawlspace under my house. But the really amazing thing is......my DD has not yet discovered that in addition to her own collection of 4 dolls there are another 25 living amongst her in the house! I imagine at some point I will have to reveal my secret collection and boy, will she be amazed!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by luv*AG:
    Well, the obsession started about 7 years ago when DD was 3. And since then it has taken over a wardrobe, a closet, another closet and the crawlspace under my house. But the really amazing thing is......my DD has not yet discovered that in addition to her own collection of 4 dolls there are another 25 living amongst her in the house! I imagine at some point I will have to reveal my secret collection and boy, will she be amazed!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow, she will be amazed. What dolls do you have that she doesn't know about?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All the limited edition dolls, about 7 Historical dolls and the rest are AGT. Here's a photo I took of most of them one day when DD was in school. Yea, I know I'm a sneaky mom but we can have fun too!

DSCN9058

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I also have a stash. A couple boxes for each of my daughters up in the closet waiting for Christmas. I am sure more will join them in the next 5 months. I keep them in the big brown box that our new bitty came in so DH doesn't ask questions and girls don't get tempted to go peeking. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast