Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Partially OT: K's Harry Potter birthday party and AG gifts!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I can say a very good time was had by all this weekend at Katrina's 9th birthday party! We had it at home, I mean Hogwarts, and all of the girls in her class (and three of her cousins) attended. After dinner, she opened a very special gift she's been waiting for for a long time. Here are some pics:

Katrina's Harry Potter birthday bash

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WOW!! What a clever party! You thought of EVERTHING!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

(Wish I were so clever... [img]smile.gif[/img] )

And it looks like Katrina had the best birthday ever--I know she'll really treasure her long-awaited Jess! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

joelanddeborah

What a fun album! Happy Birthday to Katrina and thanks for showing us this awesome party!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maria! That was the BEST HP party I have ever seen! I loved the classes, the signs everywhere (fave: Lupin in his werewolf form) And the letter Hagrid left for them during Creatures lesson! Wow, what a great party! I love that Tonner HP doll! Glad Katrina got Hermione's Wand! And Jess! [img]smile.gif[/img] HP and AG in one day! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Happy Birthday again Katrina!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That birthday party looked like the best time ever! Next year can I come? He he! I loved every photo and all the ideas!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm supposed to be working on my ds Birthday party (Backyard Camping) right now! [img]redface.gif[/img] I'm not familiar w/ all things HP, but I can tell you put a lot of thought, time & effort into the party. You can just see how the kid's were so into it! Great job. It looked like so much fun. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I especially LOVED the sorting hat & potions. You throw my kind of party. I keep toying w/ the idea of having one of the kid's parties (I have three) at a local kid's museum or mini golf place, but then I feel a little sad, because I love planning the theme parties.

Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

P.S. She looks so happy with Jess! Yay for her for saving her 1/2 of the $ to buy her, & Happy Belated Birthday! [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] My dd will be nine on the 4th of July. Time is flying by. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Happy Birthday, Katrina! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

Maria, what a GREAT party. I wish I could've been there.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow! That looks like it was so much fun. I loved how the class schedule coordinated with different activities. Very creative! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the nice words, everyone! FarmhouseGirl, you can come to the next one. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm boxing up all the HP stuff right now to put in the attic. I have a sneaky suspicion that one of the younger kids will want a Hogwarts party when he/she is older.

We have two Harry dolls -- one by Goetz (from several years ago, before the movies came out) and one by Tonner. The Goetz one is in the front hall and the Tonner one is in his dress robes in the "Great Hall" next to the candelabra. The Goetz one has a quirky face but I love him. The Tonner one looks too old for my taste but he's neat too 'cause he's jointed and you can pose him in neat ways.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very impressive! I loved it!

Nann

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast