Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've given one of my dolls earrings, using real earrings of my own, that were incredibly small, and the perfect size for AG earrings.

Mear1 mear2
    mear3 mear4

The holes are quite small (I used a tack to make the hole originaly), and I think, if you want the doll's character to be a little girl with earrings, I love how Misty looks even without the earrings, just like a real person who's taken out their earings. If the hole was any bigger, it would look funny.

The stick on ones AG has haven't left any residue on my dolls' ears, but I think they're far too big proportion wise, and just look funny, so I don't leave them on too often.

I think magnets sound like a great idea, and I'd love to see AG come up with something like that. Or someone here, who could make a tutorial, lol!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Bean Bunny:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by thepidget:
    How do Addy and Josefina's earrings stay in? I don't own them (at least not yet?), so I'm not sure.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm pretty sure the vinyl's pierced, but I don't own those dolls either ...

Also, chiming in to say that yes, it would be fantastically easy to add magnet's to a doll's head.

Anywhere you wanted, really. You could give her a nose or eyebrow piercing that way if you really wanted.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Stop! You are giving Molly ideas...she already has her belly button done! lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think this is a great idea! I can't wait to see the results!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by thepidget:
    How do Addy and Josefina's earrings stay in? I don't own them (at least not yet?), so I'm not sure.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't own Addy, but Josefina's ears have holes with the little hoops through them. The earings are permanently in though, they cannot be changed (unless you cut them out).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think that is a good idea though I'd be scared to try it myself. The stick-on ones just don't stick on my dolls (neither did the stick-on fingernail paint).
    Some of my girls... or, ALL of them... would love to have earrings. LOL.
    cami713, how exactly did you pierce Misty's ears? Did the tack pierce the vinyl by itself? Marie would be dying if she heard about this... LOL. I don't think I'd mind the holes either, but I would mind them sharing my earrings (as they've already stolen all my hair things).
    How do Elizabeth's change? Don't her accessories come with an extra pair of earrings?

Inactive Member aero_AGdoll_lover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think the magnets are a great idea! ist that kind of how coconut works? she has a little magnet in her mouth and her accsessories just stick to her. Altho Marisol was sure getting excited about getting her ears really pierced with a thumbtack [img]confused.gif[/img] haha. I cant wait to see if the magnet idea turns out.

Molly has her Bellybutton pierced!!!! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12