Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi,

You guys are always so good at finding things so I thought I would ask...

Does anyone know where I can find a mini size gingerbread man cookie/clay cutter? All of the ones I have seen are too big. The Wilton set is one I have noticed. I want one for Christmas "baking" with the girls and trvnbrn's idea about the gingerbread cookies in the Williamsburg thread made me think of this.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

***Scroll down to post #9 for my new question.***

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 22, 2006 07:00 PM: Message edited by: MOM to JILLIAN ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We have a cake decorating store that carries tons of cookie cutters in all sizes, see if there is one near you. I bought a bucket of cookie cutters last year at Christmas and they were much too small for real cookies (in my opinion) so check out those too.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Last year I got some cute cookie cutter ornaments at Target that were just the right size.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Look at Walmart, or some of the other discount stores, in the toy department. My GD had a child's baking set that had small cookie cutters.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've gotten some great mini cookie cutters from this site.

They usually include a mini cookie cutter free with orders and that is how I got the little gingerbread man. He's big enough to hold together but small enough to work for the dolls. (I use the mini cookie cutters to cut cheese slices for holidays and parties-- the kids think it is the coolest thing to have leaf shaped cheese at Thanksgiving and snowman shaped cheese in winter.)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks! See, I knew who to ask! I'll keep an eye out for them locally--thanks for all the leads. I wouldn't have thought to check the ornament section for mini cookie cutters.

AND... I know I'll be placing an order from the site that MuppetQuilter suggested. They look adorable! They also have mini cutters for all different holidays.

YIPPPPPEEEE! I see some cute Sculpey Christmas cookies in our future!

THANKS AGAIN!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 13, 2006 07:37 PM: Message edited by: MOM to JILLIAN ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We got a mini gingerbread man at our Micheal's last year. He is just the right size, and I think they were 3/$1. Let me know if you cant find one, and I will grab one for you [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 13, 2006 11:48 PM: Message edited by: AG Mommy ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unfortunately my "mini-cookie cutter set" was pricey. I got the Santa's workshop set at William Sonoma, a few years back and they came with really tiny cookie cutters-of toys, dolls, all sorts of things.

I never would think to look for an Ornament set.

-Jordyn

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Addy's Freedom:
    There is an American Girl set that has a gingerbread cookie cutter. It was a Christmas set for today dolls. I think it's called "Sweet Treats".

It has gingerbread man, Christmas tree, star,bell and snowman cutters for the dolls. And it even comes with cookies to match, and 2 of them the gingerbreads men.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Sweet Treats set is adorable! I just looked at some on eBay. Could someone who has this set measure the Cookie Cutters for me? I would love to know what size the AG ones are so that I can try to find ones that are about the same size.

Thanks!

emer222

The gingerbread man is 1 1/4 inches long by 1 inch across. (About the size of the doll's palm with 4 fingers.)

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 22, 2006 07:42 PM: Message edited by: Jean C ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast