Thread: MY UPS Guy

prasnlrd
    What a great guy! I have not had an order for a while, but we still chat. He was on vacation in New York in the earlier part of April. He told he passed by AGPNY and thought about me and the girls. I asked him if he went in. He said no, but he did look at all the window dislays. I told the next time he is in NY, TO GO IN THE STORE!

Today, I had Abigale Marie out with me. He pasted by in his truck, so I had her waving at him. He got a real kick out of that and started laughing. I should have gotten him and AGPLA souvenur key chain when I was there...TSK!...I get him one when I go back!

Well, AG On-Line has those new reductions; I ordered two Coral BB sleepers for the Babies and the AGT Bell Pj set. I guess when they come, I may have the girls out to greet him again! HA!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aww that's so cute! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] It is good he is sweet natured about it... some people can be kind of mean and think liking dolls as an adult is foolish

Glad there are people like him still around

GreyMyst

You need a bumper sticker that looks like this [img]wink.gif[/img] :

UPS

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by SaraLovesHerDollys:
    You need a bumper sticker that looks like this [img]wink.gif[/img] :

UPS
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's a cute bumper sticker, lol! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

13Pumpkins

That is funny! nice to know that there occaisionally funny nice people still out there!

prasnlrd

Sara! Thanks for posting that UPS sticker! Cool! I am going to print it out and make a card or something for him. After I get him that souvenir key chain from AGPLA; I will give it to him with it! Thanks again Sara! BTW: Did you know I still want to call you Greymist. I had gotten so used to that name. [img]frown.gif[/img] ...Oh well...

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] UPS is Ok! Heee-Hawww! [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]