Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Does anybody have these currency replacement parts? I called AG and they want $2-$3 each! I might just have to place more orders just to get these parts!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Regarding Sam's penny, I would actually check eBay or a local coin shop to try to find a real Indian Head Penny. I'm not able to check completed auctions right now, but there's quite a few that look like they will probably end up $4 or less including shipping.

http://coins.about.com/od/coinvalues...nny-values.htm says you can sell a 1904 penny to a dealer for about $1, so you should be able to find one in a coin shop for between $1 and $2. It may be a little more than you'd meant to spend, but it would be REAL and not the reproduction that the new Samanthas come with. (You may or may not know, the old Samanthas DID come with a real penny, until they got too expensive.)

Good luck finding your coins!

Felicity_Fan85

My mom is cashier and she stumbled upon a 1902-ish Indian head penny.

I lost Felicity's bit long ago but I wouldn't want to spend $2-3 for it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    After your suggestions I went through my old coins and found a 1901 Indian Head penny!! SO now it is Samantha's! I think I might just forget about the other coins unless of course I place another order with AG and need some replacement parts to make the order $30 (to get the $10 off).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations on your find! [img]smile.gif[/img] I wouldn't worry too much about the other ones either, but that's just me....you're right that they'd be good things to tack on to an order if needed, though!

(I HAVE found real Wheat Head pennies occasionally; the same website says those are always worth at least two cents. I think I'll just keep mine. [img]smile.gif[/img] )