Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *copy pasting this*

Hi Everyone!

I just want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart! I cannot express enough my gratitude for Jess and the other wonderful presents. I want to thank each one of you, from the many get well wishes and beyond. I am still in shock that Jess is here and sitting next to me as I slowly type this. Judging from the pictures which Prasnlrd described each one to me over the phone, I must look in shock, lol! I am still cannot thank you all enough for the wonderful gifts. I also love the items that some of the kids made, from a skirt for Jess, to a blue hand knitted scarf and fimo cookies, those small tokens from the younger AG generation mean a lot to me, I will treasure each item forever. What truly fantastic people we have in this group.

Well, you all did a good job in surprising me as I had no clue! And wait til I get my hands on you Sheila! I was telling Sheila on the phone last week on getting Jess when I go to AGPLA later on in the year.. And she was giggling on the other line.. Now I know WHY!!!! Even Brigitte, Ana or Jeannie did not even mention a clue as I kept telling them how I fell in love with Jess when Ana (Henna1) showed me her DD?s and then took me that day in AGPNY..

Ana came over this past Sunday for Tea I thought? boy was I wrong she had something up her sleeve!!! She had brought with her some Carpatina items I wanted to see up close as now am thinking on getting Emma with the Hampton Court outfit? yeah.. GONER written everywhere? well Ana started showing me the Carpatina dresses, each time taking one from an AG bag, like Show and Tell. which I am in love with, when all of a sudden she put her hand again in the AG bag and thrusted a AG box to me.. She casually said. ?Oh wanted to show you what I got at AG last time I was there.? I opened the box and there was Jess?s PJs.. Confused now.. I said to Ana, ?But didn?t you tell me you ordered the PJs?? Ana sneakly took out an camera, ?Oh let me take a pic ?? I took a pic with her DD Erika.. Ok.. Still confused.. But was going with it.. Next she gave me another box.. Ana said, ?Oh you got to see this sooooo cute? .. ?Ok, I replied..? opened the box, inside was Jess?s Bikini . Ana said,? Wanted to show you this too.. Isn?t it cute??? I looked at her with another confused face.. ?But Ana, I already saw this at AGP, don?t you remember?? She ignored my confused face. I knew this woman was upto something now! Then again her hand went in that AG bag and took out about 10 cards. She gave me those.. Again her hand entered the bag, and this long box came out. ?And this is from all of us.?: she said. Me?? My jaw dropped to the floor, I could not speak.. Total shock took over my body.. Yes, I was stunned! Inside from the box looking at me. .was JESS!!!!!!!!! I could not even opened the box.. Took me 10 mins for that alone! I kept looking at her, saying ?wow,? or ?I am in shock? or something like that.. lol .. I opened the box, my hands were in shock too as I could not even take Jess out! Ana said.?Oh come on, how many dolls you have taken out of a AG box??? then continued with ?How many AGTeachers does it take to open an AG box?? HA! I opened the box and gave Jess a huge hug, she is so dear to me as she came behind so much love.. HB love!

I am doing better and hopefully will be back on my feet in two months. I could not do an Easter album this year or any other, so these past two days, I slowly took pics of the girls and put them in my Holiday album. I am sorry if the pics are not good.. Or that the girls? hair is a little messy, none of the girls have been combed for at least 2 months, hope Sheila does not arrest me on that.. Doll abuse.. HA! She did almost sent me a warning as I was talking to her on the phone that same night.. Jess was in my hands when.. Oops.. She landed on the floor.. Ok a Michael Jackson scene? lol.. Sheila said on the phone.. ?Darth are you abusing dolls there? ? oh oh? no.. she fell from the shock in my system.. I still cannot believe it!!! I want to really thank Jeannie and Henna1 and for all of you who made it possible for Jess to come home. My heart will never forget this moment as long as I live. For what is life without good AG friends.

Here are the pictures in the album, start in pic #77. Enjoy.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2133817801

Also, for those of you who have emailed me , please be patient for me to reply.. But will do soon.

*HUGS*

will try to be back soon..

AmericanGirlLover2982
    No problem Ria we are all your friends and love you very much. Your albun was too cute for Easter I love your set up.
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am glad to hear that you will be up and around in a few months!! I missed out on contributing to the gifts because they were so sneaky here that it slipped under my radar! I am glad you liked the surprise anyway!

Ashley1972

I'm glad you were so surprised and happy about your gifts, Ria!! It was a lot of fun keeping it from you. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's great to hear from you, Ria! I'm glad you love your Jess! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Dancingfewl423

Welcome back! I was so excited to see your post - I always look forward to reading your comments and I know everyone is glad to have you back. [img]smile.gif[/img] We missed you!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ria, I knew Jess is going to be the best medicine for you and doctor Ana did such a great job in getting this medicine to you.

Enjoy Jess!

AG Crazy in Wyoming

I'm so glad you are feeling better. Jess is just beautiful. Ana sure did a swell job helping us to surprise you. Hugs for both of you! Have a wonderful day .~Bugs

prasnlrd

<font size="10">DARTH!!!!</font>...you know I have missed you sooooo bad!!! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

You are im my prayers daily and on the prayer list at my church! I have no doubt that prayers will be answered and the LORD will restore your health; all in HIS time...be patient.

...He-he-he...keeping the Jess secret was sooooo much fun...he-he-he...we really 'gottcha'too! HA!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] Heeeeee-Hawwwww!!!! [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

BTW: I...uh..saw what you said about me needing more dollies too....ARE YOU CRAZY!!! [img]mad.gif[/img] SHEESH!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ria! So glad to see you back with us and I am happy to hear you are feeling a little bit better. Your pictures are very nice as usual! I have missed seeing your lovely girls.