Thread: ROBIN!!! (AsianAG) You PM Box is Full!...Empty It Now!...SHEESH!!!!!...

prasnlrd
    ROBIN! What is the matter with you! GEESH! Has this AGPLA thing "gone to your head"???!!! GET A GRIP, GIRL!... [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] ..now go and empty out your PM box!

I was going to PM you the link to The Southern California Metrolink. [img]smile.gif[/img] Well, I guess you do have an excuse to be excited...annnywayyyy, here it is:

Southern California Metrolink

See 'ya, June 10th!!! Heeeee-Hawwwwww!!!!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] Robin [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img] AGPLA! [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

BTW:
    We will talk more as the date gets closer. Don't worry I will be there and help you get there via Metrolink from your hotel. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm sending money, if I can't be there in person, I'll be there in spirit. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

prasnlrd

Originally posted by Boop0415:
    I'm sending money, if I can't be there in person, I'll be there in spirit. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ok, Betty [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] , email or PM me and let me know what you want! No problem! EOYBA and BTB, girl!!! Heeeee-Hawwwww!!!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] AGPLA [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OH,WOW!! I've been out of town, and totally missed this thread!

I just now found it this morning, (Tuesday) while looking back for something else!

[img]eek.gif[/img]

THANKS!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

SO excited!! Can't wait!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

P.S. Emptied some of my PM box yesterday! [img]smile.gif[/img]