Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Does anyone here have the new backpack for girls from AG? It's the hot pink and light pink one. I want to get this for my niece as a back to school gift because she adores AG! I just want to know if it's a good size and if it's good quality. TIA!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bumpy bump bump

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We don't have the girl size backpack yet, but we just bought the doll-sized backpack from AGPC, and my daughter simply loves it. We had to go back to AGPC to buy another one for my younger daughter because my older one wouldn't share hers. They have been playing with the backpacks for a week now and have not lost any interest. The pretend cellphone is very cute too. Now I have to buy the matching girls backpacks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My daughter just got this last night for her birthday. From the bit I've had a chance to play with it here is what I think...

Size: Her expandable folder fits just fine in it, and that is the tallest thing that she has. So I would guess that everything else will fit equally well. It's a bit smaller than her older backpack, but I don't THINK it will be a problem. It has a lot of cool pockets - one for a CD/MP3 player where the ear phones come out, a detachable cell phone pocket, a small pocket for a key or ID or the like. There are spaces on both sides for drink bottles, and an elastic to cinch them in there. There are two medium size pockets on the front - one has place for id, pencils, etc - the other is just a smaller rectangular pocket. The bottom has fairly sturdy black nylon, the straps are padded, and there is a rubber handle on the top.

All in all, I'd give it an A- , I wish it were just a wee bit bigger. All the zippers have nice pulls, and the fabric seems sturdy. If you have any specific questions, let me know!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you so much for your reviews!