Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I recently decided to fix up my sister's old Kirsten and return her to her rightful owner (and daughter) for Christmas. She is a second degree black belt in Isshin-Ryu karate and teaches kid's classes, and I really wanted to find a karate outfit so that I could present her at the dojo Christmas party.

Am I mistaken, or did AG make a set with a kick pad and several belts. Where could I find something like this? Thanks so much!

GreyMyst

Originally posted by raindrops:

Am I mistaken, or did AG make a set with a kick pad and several belts. Where could I find something like this? Thanks so much!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yup they made it. I've seen it on ebay several times. That's the only place I can think of to get it (unless someone here has one they would sell)

There's also a knock-off of it that comes up fairly often cheap, but I don't know about the quality.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I did see it on Ebay a few days ago (wasn't sure it was legit), and I'm kicking myself for not getting it then.

Sanguinarius

If you are looking for information about the martial arts usniform you can check out the review I made of it here:

Martial Arts Uniform Review At AGPT

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's the set! Thanks for the great review- I really hope I can find a complete set. I hope to embroider a miniature Mizu Gami for the top, so keep your fingers crossed!

Sanguinarius

You're quite welcome! Good luck!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I watched eBay for this outfit forever trying to find one that was complete with the kickpad and all 10 belts. I never saw the whole set come up (almost always the kickpad is missing). I finally settled on one with all the belts, but no pad. The outfit itself, and sometimes most of the belts, comes up quite often. Good luck!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The set I saw the other day had it all. WHY didn't I get it? Grr... [img]wink.gif[/img]