Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great ideas everyone... Well, as of now, I don't have anyone that is well loved... however the dd's first AGOTs are in need of some extra attention, I still wouldn't consider them as play dolls. So, I think my AGs are going away - at least for the afternoon. Today is the last day that we have her friend over after school.

I was so preturbed, last night after dd's friend left, she is so sweet and I love her to death... but my rollerblading outfit was in 6 different places (thankfully I found all the pieces) - and everything else was in a tangled pile. I don't mind putting things away, it gives me a chance to see if anything is missing... I just wish that others were a little more respectful of dd's things - as she a little too shy to say anything to her friends... grrr....

D~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would put her away too, we had a bad experience happen with Nicole's Felicity and her friend and some very, very harsh brushing that took her pincurls away, we never did find the one. That friend want to cut Felicity's hair too!!!!!! Thank God Nicole said no( I know she knows better). Nicole can be pretty shy about standing up to her friends, so she didn't say anything about the brushing and I didn't see the brushing. But when I was back upstairs and saw poor Felicty I knew something was so wrong about her and it was the missing pin curls. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    I would definately have her play with a different doll, one without pincurls for sure!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12