Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My younger DD is getting Polly for Christmas. Her hair is painted on like Bitty Baby's, and it's dark blonde. I was thinking that Polly wasn't a newborn, more like 6 months old, which would make her pretty much to scale. I think babies in colonial times wore those gowns for the first couple years. (plus if she were a little older, it would explain why she was growing out of the cradle!)

I really like the set, and thought it was adorable and really well made. My only complaint at all is that the wood is quite a bit darker cherry than the rest of Felicity's furniture.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Pat B:
    My guess is that AG will introduce baby sisters for more of the historical girls. Kirsten has Britta and Cornelia is expecting a baby. Molly's father has returned from the war- think post war baby boom. Josefina's widowed father has re married. Addy's father has been able to rejoin the family.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Going along with that, Kaya's sister is getting married. How cute would a little baby in a papoose be! [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img]

Inactive Member StarTrekCaptain's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Esther is soooo cute, I think she'd be adorable too ,, make her into a doll!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by StarTrekCaptain:
    Esther is soooo cute, I think she'd be adorable too ,, make her into a doll!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh I so agree!! I love the pictures of her in the family section, esp in the original first three. She looks like such a happy baby. Its too bad shes only in the first and last books of her series. It funny to me how many characters in the AG series either have baby brothers/sisters born over the course of the stories or have one to begin with. Im not really sure why they did that, other than maybe because it takes place in the past and most people had more than three kids. I dont really know. Sorry Im rambling...

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 27, 2005 03:09 PM: Message edited by: *shortie* ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My guess is that AG will introduce baby sisters for more of the historical girls. Kirsten has Britta and Cornelia is expecting a baby. Molly's father has returned from the war- think post war baby boom. Josefina's widowed father has re married. Addy's father has been able to rejoin the family.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12