Thread: Back to School Album Part 2: Field Trip!

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi!

Those of you who had the chance to see my "Back to School Album for Darth's Dare" last week may remember that there were two mysteries at the end.

Well, I'm happy to say that the first mystery, what is Grant's Farm, has been solved and the album is ready for viewing by all! The weather this past weekend was perfect, so my Mom, DD and I took Marisol and Holly on a very special historical field trip to St. Louis's very own Grant's Farm. It was an awesome day to be there because there was a Civil War era reenactment troupe of performers there in costumes etc. and we got to see the inside of Grant's cabin which was very cool!

Please check out my album and let me know what you think!

The second mystery concerning 1904 may not be resolved until next week--but eventually there will be an answer to Kit's query!

Thanks for looking and reading!

Katie

Polly Marie

Interesting field trip to Grant's Farm. Marisol and Holly were so cute posing for the all the interesting sites, as well as your dd and you!
    Thanks for the photos! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great field trip Katie! It looks like you had a lot of fun. Marisol and Holly learned a lot of history too.........what a great teacher you are!

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bump!