-
November 29th, 2005, 11:56 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I think that after weeks (no make that months) of arguing with myself on which doll I wanted to ask for, I have decided to ask for AGT26 for my Birthday/Christmas. Still not sure of a name, but I know one will come to me soon.
Can someone post the links to some albums of her? I know prsnlrd had some great pictures of her, but I can't find the post with the links now!
And maybe a picture with a facial comparison of her and Addy. I imagine they look nothing alike, besides the similar face mold.
I want to get Addy next year, for sure, and I don't want AGT26 to make Addy less special for me. It seems as though 26's skin, hair, and eyes are all very different colors, so the two dolls shouldn't look any more alike than my Nellie and Elizabeth do.
I was really nervous about her hair, or I probably would have decided on her sooner. But, I now feel it wont be any harder to deal with than any other dolls', it'll just require a different type of care, and I think her cuteness makes up for that!
Thanks for any help/pictures!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks