-
November 30th, 2005, 01:59 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Finally, finally, finally!
I finally got Molly her retired Winter Accessories! I paid about $10 more than I set my mental limit awhile ago, but no one was bidding on it and I just couldn't pass it up. I've sold a bunch of stuff for my sister on ebay so I got half the profits, so really I'm getting it for free in my eyes.
I still can't believe it, but now I'm being worrywart me and am thinking something will happen so I won't actually get it (though this person has an excellent ebay track record so I shouldn't worry).
I'm going to surprise Molly with her accessories for Christmas, that's how excited I am. I'm even going to wrap it up for her. We've been waiting sooo long for this (since like 97ish when it was first released).
I can't wait to officially mark the accessories off of my ebay wishlist! It will be such a momentus day.
Hmm...I better look into getting something for Kit to open on Christmas Day as well.
Thanks for letting my share my excitement! And a HUGE thanks to tngirl03! She's alerted me a few times on different auctions for Molly's winter accessories, and this time I actually won!
::sidenote::
My husband thinks I'm psycho, that or a 8 year old litte girl, because of how I'm acting right now.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks