Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I usually don't post much. Just help Sarah with her albums. Helping her with her albums actually got me playing with my dolls again. Thanks Sis. LOL
    Today I got up and just did not feel good. Not sick just not GOOD. So I took a mental health day off school. No school-No cheer practice-no volunteer activities. I think my brain just finally said take a BREAK. I usually leave home by 5:30 a.m. and if it is a game night I do not get home until after 9.
    It is now 9 :20 a.m. and I must say I am enjoying this! I have not had a new doll in years. My choice. I had to tell my Mom to STOP WITH THE DOLLS.
    Now Jess is on my Christmas list. Does anyone else go through phases like this with your dolls?
    I also strongly recommend an occasional mental health day for everyone. I guess I better get started on the fashion show. Sarah can help me when she gets home from school.
    Tomorrow I will be back at it. Today is rest and fun. Take a Mental Health Day you deserve it! LOL

Felicity_Fan85

I used to take mental health days sometimes. but I have classes until Mon. then it's study days on Tue and Wed. and then finals are Thur-Tue. then I get to go home, so I will be home on the 15th. And when I get home, I will play with Felicity (and also cuddle with my cat b/c my parents thing my cat misses me b/c we had some flodding in early Oct. and I had to come back to school the day after the flooding). For a a few years I hadn't really gotten anything from aG but after realizing how many college-aged people and adults collect them, I really want to add more Ags. My collection is small. But mental health days are good.

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 01, 2005 10:56 AM: Message edited by: Felicity_Fan85 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

My mom used to allow me one mental health day each semester when I was in high school. I didn't always use them, but it was always a relief to know they were there [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: OT: Mental Health Day

Good mental health and your achievements expressed his appreciation for and accept your weaknesses. With mental illness can cause an inferiority complex, negative body image, strong feelings and self-hatred, anger, disgust, and useless. which may evolve into extreme depression, psychological and social barriers, or eating disorders.
    [url=http://www.envita.com/]Alternative Cancer Treatment[/url]

Senior Hostboard Member JohnStaples's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Online medical resources are not scarce but only a limited number of resources are helpful in satisfying a student’s needs for an unlimited period. In this context, I can likely recall just one name - Dr. Najeeb. His site has all that you want. No medical concept remains difficult if you get access to the videos hosted on his dedicated website. Must watch out!

Senior Hostboard Member dertaika's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Health is one of the most important things in our life, therefore it is necessary to monitor it and carry out tests on time. Welltory the best hrv monitor www.apppicker.com/applists/24919/the-best-iphone-apps-for-heart-monitoring will help you with this, here you can monitor your health using your phone, which makes regular checks interesting and systematic.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My ideal day starts with getting to know myself and I am very responsible about it.My mental health is the key to the success of my mood and success, so I always use the services of Family Therapy and Family Counselling - Australia Counselling therapy and always help me with my issues. I think it will be useful for many people!