Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For those who haven't preordered Emily from an AG place (either in person or to have it shipped). Who here, who wants Emily, is going to wait until she is released online. I personally am going to, though it may be hard when everyone's pictures start going up. But I just think a little delayed gratification on my part may be a good idea. And I have tuition, my boyfriend, brother and sisters birthdays coming up.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 27, 2006 09:23 PM: Message edited by: sailorangel59 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My fiance is getting me Jess and Emily, but one is for my birthday and one is for Chrsitmas, and he won't tell me when I'm getting each one. All I know is that he is going to order on September 1st. Either way I won't get a doll until the 16th.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll be waiting until closer to Christmas to order Emily. DD will be getting her and my nieces will probably split the Best Friends Collection.

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm going to NJ in October to visit my sister, who is about to have a DS, and I've already told her that a trip to AGPNY simply must happen.

So, I've decided to wait to get any new dolls until I can pick them out myself and it's going to be a tough choice between Emily, Nellie, Elizabeth or one of the new AGOT's if they turn out to be cute.

I have to keep reminding myself--WillPower, No Dolls Till October!

[img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm going to wait. I am starting my new job in 2 weeks, so I am going to wait to get paid and THEN I'm going to splurge on her and some of her accessories as a treat to myself. [img]smile.gif[/img] I can't wait to start my new job and to get Emily!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm waiting!

The semester begins tomorrow, so I just spent too much money on my books and art supplies again. (And I haven't even bought the texts for my French conversation course yet! At least I'm almost done and will graduate in May.) So even if I'd wanted to buy my doll before now, I'd have to wait until the beginning of September for my paycheck so I could afford one!

Plus, since this will be my very first doll, I want to make sure I think hard about which one I really want the most. I really like Emily - her hair is a nice medium between Kit's (my favorite) and the other girls' - but there might be a new AGoT with Kit's haircut and a darker color, so I have to wait and see!

Also, I need to set up my bookshelves before she arrives, so that she has a place to sit when she can't come with me. And I need to find a good bag so that when I tote her around, she can "ride" and my arms are free.

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] <font color="#e57c61">--- KERI ---</font> [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Donna Cotterman

My birthday is 9/15 so I'm waiting for the online items. I read the thread to combine and save with many little orders so will be trying this with Emily items, new outfits, and accessories. I think I will need a tall glass of lemonade and a peanut butter & jelly sandwich... pad of paper, pencil with new eraser and maybe my thinking cap. Then it's add up total.. with shipping on one side... do saving with coupon column on the other.
    Will let you know how it all turns out but am sure I will need a cookie when all the math is finished. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Meanwhile.... I'm waiting... ^j^ Mrs.C.

PS I will enjoy all the pictures and share in the excitement.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I will be waiting till after she is online - but will get the items I want before the end of September. I'm planning on saving big bucks with the code.... [img]wink.gif[/img]