Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Addy's Flower Picking Outfit

emsmombuysdolls

YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE THE OUTLET IS!?! How can we have let you post 75 times, Grasshopper, without learning that crucial information? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] It's in Kinosha, WI. If you live close, PM me. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I thought it is at Oshkosh.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's in Kinosha, WI. If you live close, PM me
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry, Grasshopper-it's in Oshkosh, Wi. [img]wink.gif[/img] There is a really nice outlet mall in Kenosha, but no American Girl.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have just about everything - so I'm not sure about going - it's kind of far north for us and the lady in CS said they had mostly girls clothing (don't have a daughter) - so, what I would like to ask to anyone who has been there -

Is there enough doll clothes in the store to make it worth my while to go up there (also what types of stores are in the mall?)?

The info I received from Customer Service (just in case someone else is out of the loop):

Prime Outlets
    3001 Washburn Street
    Oshkosh, Wisconsin 54904
    1-920-303-2222

So, I've posted 75 times because I can answer or make comments as to the collection, but I'm no expert on outlet stores - and would not claim to be. I've been collecting for about 18 years and have just about every doll outfit, accessory or furniture ever made. I'm only lacking on the new items that they just came out with now. In the process of organizing my collection now.

Have a great day and thanks for the info

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by craftycarol51:
    I have just about everything - so I'm not sure about going - it's kind of far north for us and the lady in CS said they had mostly girls clothing (don't have a daughter) - so, what I would like to ask to anyone who has been there -

Is there enough doll clothes in the store to make it worth my while to go up there (also what types of stores are in the mall?)?

The info I received from Customer Service (just in case someone else is out of the loop):

Prime Outlets
    3001 Washburn Street
    Oshkosh, Wisconsin 54904
    1-920-303-2222

So, I've posted 75 times because I can answer or make comments as to the collection, but I'm no expert on outlet stores - and would not claim to be. I've been collecting for about 18 years and have just about every doll outfit, accessory or furniture ever made. I'm only lacking on the new items that they just came out with now. In the process of organizing my collection now.

Have a great day and thanks for the info
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There are rougly 30+ outfits there, American Girls Collection, American Girl Today, Bitty Baby, and I believe some Bitty Twins outfits. There are also some accessories, books, and possibly some Hallmark items. Hope that helps. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes it does - thank you so much!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12