Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Does it count if I want to have more than one of the same doll?

Both DD & I adore Kit and Marisol, so I can say that it is very likely we'll get another Kit in the future and #28 is hopefully going to be purchased in October.

I think if you love Jess you should get 2 of her now, while she's here and not be forced to pay the ebay price later. I still wish I'd gotten 2 Marisols but now I'm just going to be thankful for #28.

Let us know what you choose to do!

Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have two Kit dolls, who are out traveling. They both have somewhat of the same narcissistic personality, but Kat is definitely more girly and into fashion while Kit is more sporty and casual. Kat is in general nicer and but they are both extremely egotistical. They get into cahoots a lot together but shortly before they left they were having a fight about how it's always "Kit-Kat" and not "Kat-Kit". (Poor Kat...) I won Kat on a whim at a fair one of our elementary schools had a few years back - I put in two tickets and one was chosen out of 400-something!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Since they didn't check our ticket when my mom went to pick her up I suppose I could have scored a Kaya too... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    Anyway, there isn't a lot of difference between the two. Kat just looks newer, has better hair just because it's newer, and is slimmer as she's a later Mattel doll. I would never, never sell them and would love to get my hands on another Kit someday... and another... and another... I just love Kit. Hey... maybe that warrants a 27!! [img]wink.gif[/img] I think the twins would be quite jealous of the earrings and layered hair though.

I also have two mini-Kits to go with Kit-Kat, and mini-Kat has very full hair which I find kind of strange. They were in my car for the longest time but now they are in my room... I think... They've kind of been banished by the other dolls as they're generally the same as the big versions and the other girls are happy Kit-Kat are gone. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have two Samanthas. My first is the one I bought at my first visit to AGPNY in 2004, and my second is a WB Samantha whom I won as a fixer-upper in January. The WB Samantha is my Samantha Parkington, but I'm having trouble deciding my other Samantha's story. I think she is Samantha's great-granddaughter named Samantha Claire Parradine who loves to time travel. She officially goes by Sam.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12