Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have my AG Website Up- Ideas/Opinions?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a wonderful site---great job!!! I really enjoyed reading about your collection---I too especially enjoyed the storage/display section. I definitely need help in that area! Will keep it bookmarked as a good reference. Thanks again for sharing.

Karla

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm at work so will have to savor the contents of your web page slowly throughout the day. The first page strikes me as very scholarly and properly distanced from your topic, which I think is a valuable way to begin. I'll post another response when I've had time to go all through the website but wanted to make sure this post stays on the front page for now.

Molly is my favorite historical AG and I have quite a few whom I haven't changed. I can send you comparison photos now that I have a digital camera, if you ever decide you would like to add a section for her.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow-that is very nice.Congratulations

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks again, all! [img]smile.gif[/img] Maybe I will make a Molly section and have my Molly (Lisbeth) dress up for a few scenes in her actual outfits. Then I could also talk about how Molly has changed over the years too. I didn't mean to make Molly fans sad over her absence, and it would complete my look at the historicals' changes over the years.

Any pictures anyone wants to send me of German vs. PM vs. Mattel dolls would be great and I'll add them to the page with credit given to you. I wish someone would put out a complete collectors' book like Breyer has for its horses!

I can't wait until one day I have my doll room again... I have big plans. My husband is a carpenter and I've been working on a design for a very large (HUGE!) doll cabinet that would hold larger-sized houses for all the dolls- which would allow me to have more dollie furniture again. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Felicity_Fan85

I love it! I skimmed through the storage/display page. My dolls have very little space right now in my room on a couple of stacked up plastic crates. I bookmarked your site!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12