Tommorrow is going to be an amzingly awesome day. I have 3 good things hitting at once. Two were expected..Fermina and Petrina, the twin Josefina girls are arriving. But, Fed X is also bringing Jun his twin as well! 3 new dolls in one day!!! WWHHOOOOOOOOOOOPPPP! I will be making another album, because all I have to do with my 2nd room is buy the clamp screws for the top, so that the ceiling is on. I am giddy with joy and exciement...hee hee hee hee. I can hardly wait!!!

Oh by the way my new AGT4 is going to be rewigged immediatly, so if any one is interested in buying the wig from me let me know. Daisydee bought the last wig I took off, for her Asian doll that needed a new wig. And so if anyone has a Pm doll, or newer that the wig could help let me know. The wigs are completely reusable, but not like a brand new wig. You can ask daisydee about it for exactly what she's doing with it.