Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry it took me so long to respond to your question-I had to poke around to find our outfits. Anyway, we have Kit's meet outfit for girls-it would be the most recently made, and the tag at the neck says American Girl. We also have a girls Samantha's cranberry Christmas dress, and the white tag says Pleasant Co in silver. The tag and the care tag are sewn down the back where it buttons closed.

We also have a girls Molly's raincoat that I bought years ago (9-10 probably) at a garage sale, so presumably it was several years old when I got it. It has a white tag at the neck, with the old Pleasant Company symbol of the birl lying down reading a book, and the words Pleasant Company, and The American Girls Collection in burgundy stitching. The fabric/care tag is sewn onto the bottom of the Pleasant Co tag. I would agree that your Samantha dress is probably an early one.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Mandasmom.........for the info. I put an added note at the bottom of my auction with a picture of the tag....that should work well. It is doing really well right now. I think most people are not able to find the hairbow.....so should bring some good $$.

Thanks again.......for the warm welcome and the info!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12