Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got the PM Samantha that I won on eBay today in the mail, she's really pretty. I took some pics of her, and some side by side with a Mattel doll to see the differences. I was brushing my new Sam's hair and I can tell her leg is coming loose, like the elastic is breaking- that will be easy to fix though. She's old and I think she's just been sitting in the box so the elastic is probably brittle. Anyways, here's the album:
    Samantha Album

Stephanie

MickeyFan

She's gorgeous! What a nice surprise to find she has a white body. She looks great for her age.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a great find! I have a WB Sam too, and I just love her. I think the WB Sams are some of the prettiest dolls PC ever made.

Would you mind if I used the comparison pics for my website? (In siggy) I have comparison pics of WB Sam and PM China-made Sam, but not compared to Mattel Sam (since I've never had a Mattel Sam).

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Now you've really gone and done it! You should never have put the comparison pics up.PM Sam is soooo pretty!!Dare I say I'm already looking? 3Castles you have to keep all my AG SECRETS!!! [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your new Samantha is absolutely beautiful, Stephanie! I love the comparison pictures - especially the profiles. I had never seen PM vs. M profiles like that. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

T. Lynn

How do you know if you have a PM doll vs. a regular Mattel?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wonderful pictures! I think I read you linking to that auction, and reading the description, I had hopes that you got a WB doll! (I remember when I first came here, I really wasn't sure if Kirsten had a "white body" or not--I'm so literal, when I heard everyone calling them "white," I didn't think the very light tan color was what they meant!)

I suppose the WB Sam is prettier, but I really think both dolls have their charm.

(T. Lynn, one way to try to discern what kind of Samantha you have is to go to Horsemom's excellent website. Pick the option on the left for Samantha 1904, and she has comparisons. Or if you post pictures and a description in a new thread, someone will probably be able to tell you. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] )

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by horsemom:

Would you mind if I used the comparison pics for my website? (In siggy) I have comparison pics of WB Sam and PM China-made Sam, but not compared to Mattel Sam (since I've never had a Mattel Sam).

[img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, you can definitly use my pics [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you! It'll go on the update in a couple weeks! [img]smile.gif[/img] I have plans... but I need a few weekends that aren't spent working.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love both the Samanthas!!! Your new older one does seem to be in perfect shape and I like the longer hair.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast