Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There is a listing on e-bay now for a Kirsten doll signed by Pleasant Rowland.... The seller indicates that her daughter's godmother ... gave the doll to her daughter. I feel compelled to write to this board in case any of you are looking at the auction---- I have signed dolls for each of the first 4 historical dolls (along with their certificates of authenticity). Any dolls signed by Pleasant Rowland with low numbers were signed in 1986 -- NOT 1987. The date on these lower numbered dolls also includes the month from the fall of 1986. My Kirsten doll is dated in the 500 sequence and is from the Fall of 1986 -- how could a doll signed and with a lower number be from a LATER year? I am sorry if this posting infringes on any board rules, but I can not figure out how to report it to e-bay and I would hate to see anyone purchase a doll which seems so suspect. Sincerely, Celine aka Mama_Salama from e-bay.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ March 15, 2007 11:24 PM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you, Celine. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] We have posted this message on our new location. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]