Thread: I am back and full of questions!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello everyone! I am sure some of you don't even remember me. I took quite a break from the internet to spend more time with my hubby (who felt I was too "addicted" to AG)

For those of you who don't remember me. I am 29 years old and have a bitty baby - named Sunny (brown hair and eyes). She was a gift and is quite cute.

I still haven't purchased my own AG doll - hubby is not supportive of having "dollie daughters" [img]tongue.gif[/img] And therefore limits how much I can spend on this.

I am hoping that with some of my Christmas money to get my first AG girl. I have always loved Kailey - but fully understand that she is not available (at a $ the hubby would accept). Who would you guys pick AGOT #22 or AGOT #24? I think I would like a blonde doll - to contrast with Sunny.

I am very happy to be back and missed reading all the posts.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have both and love both of them the same... I guess if you want a doll with hair you can do more with Id go with #24! Its very long and pretty... #22 is also bery beautiful... but many ppl thinks she reminds them too much of " barbie"... I love her though....
    Tough decision... check my signature for pictures of both of them! Let me know what you decide!

Dancin'4'AG

welcome back and hello! I remember you! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] you were the wondeful person that gave us a list of the new felicity and elizabeth items in the summer when we were all dying to know about the felicity stuff! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] so good to hear from you!

Dancin'4'AG

oh yeah make sure you don't miss the post and pictures of Jess! the new LE doll! its on page three under the thread about the Jess catalogue,