Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've been a bit worried that my 23 looks too much like Emily, and I've been really gung-ho on getting Emily this year for Christmas. Does anyone have a comparision picture, or one that really brings out Emily's hair so I can see the color difference? TIA!!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 05, 2006 03:35 PM: Message edited by: Kit, Kat, and Friends ]</font>

Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't have #23 and my Emily hasn't arrived yet, but I can tell you that they are different enough.

Emily's hair is straight and very gingery, whereas #23 has wavy brunette hair with highlights.

Also, #23 has light blue eyes like Elizabeth and Kirsten, and and Emily has dark blue eyes like Nellie and Kit, if I'm not mistaken.

And don't forget about #23's freckles, which Emily dosen't have!

You should deffenetley get Emily, because I don't think they look anything alike.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had 23 and from the pictures of Emily, they look NOTHING ALIKE! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    #23 is one of my favorites and I will have to get her again someday, but Emily is just too darn cute! Id say get Emily! She has a story, a collection , etc...
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for starting this thread--because I'm trying to decide which I want more--AGT23 or Emily. They look similar in pictures, but they are both so cute, I can't decide which I like better.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Pic of #23! I sooo regret selling her! [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd like to see Emily and Felicity together. I know they have different eye color but how close is their hair color?

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Colleen,

I'd say go for Emily. I've seen #23 in person and her hair is more brown with highlights than red for sure. Since you've got Kit & Kat, #23 seems more similar to them than Emily does (mostly because of the adorable freckles!).

Vew-Tori, I would also love to see Emily vs. Felicity pictures--hopefully someone will read this and post some. It will be interesting to compare the shades of red hair.

Colleen, your new signature picture is very funny and cute! Very creative--I'm sure your teachers would be interested in seeing that one!

Katie

PS--Edited because I mis-read your original post! I didn't realize you've already got #23; I thought you were debating between them. Still I think you should get Emily because despite some similarities, I think once you've got her you'll notice far more differences between her, #23 & Kit & Kat. Also, would you consider posting a picture of #23, Kit & Kat together, once they're home from their travels that is!

Thanks, Katie

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 02, 2006 09:46 PM: Message edited by: happyAGmommykatie ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't have Emily but here are some pictures with #23.

CopyofSummerFun001

Her hair is brown where as Emily's is red.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 06, 2006 05:46 PM: Message edited by: kayakacey04 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I say get both. I don't have either but, my friend has 23. THey don't look like eachother at all!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by happyAGmommykatie:

Colleen, your new signature picture is very funny and cute! Very creative--I'm sure your teachers would be interested in seeing that one!

Katie

PS--Edited because I mis-read your original post! I didn't realize you've already got #23; I thought you were debating between them. Still I think you should get Emily because despite some similarities, I think once you've got her you'll notice far more differences between her, #23 & Kit & Kat. Also, would you consider posting a picture of #23, Kit & Kat together, once they're home from their travels that is!

Thanks, Katie

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ September 02, 2006 09:46 PM: Message edited by: happyAGmommykatie ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hah - yes, I emailed the picture to my history teacher from last year (the one who gave me the book) but as she hasn't emailed me back yet... LOL. We'll get a good laugh out of it tomorrow.

I'll look in my albums tomorrow as I think I probably have a picture of Harper, Kit and Kat together somewhere. They are some of the most photogenic dolls ever [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast