Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Felicity_Fan85:
    I have a question though- I have friends who are twins and they say they're identical but...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There are now more specific ways of categorizing twins than just identical or fraternal. Please suggest they visit http://www.twinsmagazine.com/media/i...2001to2005.pdf for a complete explanation.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

originally posted by happyagmommykatie:
    The other thought I has was to get a trio of #22, #27 and #21 and name #27 Samantha (Sami)Jean Brady and #22 Isabella (Belle) Black and #21 Carrie Brady after the half-sister trio on my beloved soap opera Days of Our Lives!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh my goodness...you should do this! I would LOVE to see the adventures of Sami, Belle, and Carrie! I used to be a HUGE Days fan (just don't have the time to keep up with it anymore) and when I originally bought #21 I was going to name her Belle Black. [img]redface.gif[/img] But once she arrived I decided the name didn't quite fit her and abandoned the idea. I can only imagine the kind of trouble a Sami doll would get into... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hehehe! I've also been thinking that a Sami doll would have a terrific time getting into trouble--she might even make our Kit doll (who is currently the mischievous one) seem good by comparison.

It's nice to know I'm not the only Days fan out there. If you ever do start watching again, you'll be pleasantly surprised by how easy it'll be to catch up on the story line [img]smile.gif[/img]

Yes, Sami, Carrie and Belle just may have to join our doll family soon. I'm going to AGPNY in late October and the plan is to come home with #28 plus one other doll (Emily, Nellie, #27, #22 and #21 are the ones to choose from). Any advice?

[img]smile.gif[/img] Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I vote you go for #21 as your second doll, because now I really want you to have a Days of our Lives trio. [img]smile.gif[/img] And since Carrie is the oldest Brady girl, naturally she should join your family first out of the three. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Plus, isn't she adorable?

whitedress

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12