Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Could AGT 22 and AGT 27 be twins? They look to be the same skin, eye and hair color with the only difference being the slightly different hairstyle. Anyways, if I ever considered getting twin dolls (which I cannot afford at this time) maybe I could get those 2 dolls and they could still be identical twins. But I could tell them apart with their slightly different hairstyle.

Of course any two dolls can be fraternal twins.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 25, 2006 08:18 PM: Message edited by: Diamond Dragon ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That was my rationalization....err....plan!

I was going to make them twins-I have 22-Klara and I planned on calling the other Kelly.

-Jordyn

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I definitely think they could be twins, either identical or fraternal. Fraternal twins can be a lot alike - think Mary-Kate and Ashley - and 22 and 27 are definitely in the very alike category. Each twin could have also decided to style her hair different.

Speaking of twins, have you been able to tell Kit-Kat apart? It's easy for me, but my mom has the hardest time doing so.

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think #22 and #27 could most definitely be twins!

It would be kind of funny if you ended up naming them Mary Kate and Ashley by the way! I'm also thinking of Katie148's adorable #22's Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield. If I ever was to get #22 & #27 it would be very, very difficult to resist naming them Elizabeth (#22) and Jessica (#27) because IMHO those dolls are the epitome of the Sweet Vally characters. But I probably wouldn't get them both as it wouldn't be too nice to copy Katie148.

[img]smile.gif[/img] Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by happyAGmommykatie:
    I think #22 and #27 could most definitely be twins!

It would be kind of funny if you ended up naming them Mary Kate and Ashley by the way! I'm also thinking of Katie148's adorable #22's Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield. If I ever was to get #22 & #27 it would be very, very difficult to resist naming them Elizabeth (#22) and Jessica (#27) because IMHO those dolls are the epitome of the Sweet Vally characters. But I probably wouldn't get them both as it wouldn't be too nice to copy Katie148.

[img]smile.gif[/img] Katie
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My thoughts exactly on the Wakefield twins - Piper would make a great Jessica. Kit and Kat sometimes tell themselves apart by comparing themselves to MKA. Kit is like Mary-Kate (more sporty) and Kat is like Ashley (more girly).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I thought that immediately upon #27's release...though I...er...have no plans to get one or both of these dolls... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by happyagmommykatie:
    If I ever was to get #22 & #27 it would be very, very difficult to resist naming them Elizabeth (#22) and Jessica (#27) because IMHO those dolls are the epitome of the Sweet Vally characters. But I probably wouldn't get them both as it wouldn't be too nice to copy Katie148.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't worry, I wouldn't mind. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Neither would my Elizabeth. But I'd have to keep it a secret from Jessica...she wouldn't like knowing there was another one of her out there somewhere. You know Jessica Wakefield - she always wants everyone to notice her and would consider it a cramp in her style to have a double. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You know, Katie, I actually thought about getting #22 and #27 and naming them after Jessica & Elizabeth's ancestors in those "historical" books that SVH put out. I think the names were Jessamyn and Eliza or something like that--I'd have to go look in our basement where I've got my SVH books all boxed up.

The other thought I has was to get a trio of #22, #27 and #21 and name #27 Samantha (Sami)Jean Brady and #22 Isabella (Belle) Black and #21 Carrie Brady after the half-sister trio on my beloved soap opera Days of Our Lives! It would be fun and my mother would either think it was really sad or really funny--since it is all her fault that I've been watching it since I was 9! Sami could get into plenty of mischief at our house, especially with Kit around to help out!

Katie

Felicity_Fan85

I think they have different colored blue eyes, but they could definitely be fraternal twins!

I have a question though- I have friends who are twins and they say they're idenetical but they naturally have different shades of hair (one of them has more red and the other not as red and 3 colors). And one is taller than the other. My mom can't tell them apart but then again she doesn't see them much. But they don't look exactly alike and it confuses me. So would they still be identical?

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 25, 2006 10:28 PM: Message edited by: Felicity_Fan85 ]</font>

horselvr2

No, they don't have the same eye color. #22's eye color is the light blue, and #27's is the dark blue. #27 has the brushed eye browes, and #22 has the original ones, and #27's hair is slightly a different color, plus her hair is longer, layered, and no flip at the end, and she has earrings.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast