Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm so excited I had to share with friends who will understand. I just placed an order for my #15! Horray! I've been longing for her. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I've been selling things on ebay to save up for her and I was getting close but not there (a certain board member's wonderful sale set me back a bit in my saving plan [img]wink.gif[/img] ).Tonight my dear husband said that he thought I deserved a present because of some extended family stuff I've been dealing with and because our youngest is starting school (yes it is just preschool two mornings a week but the point is she's old enough to go out into the world without me for those two mornings [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] ).

I ordered #15, a hair pick and Addy's undies (have to maximize the shipping after all). Yay! Now to wait for that lovely brown truck....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Woo-hoo! New dollies are so great! We'll be helping you count down the days till she arrives.... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Polly Marie

Get your camera ready! I would love to see pictures of this doll! She is right near the top on my wish list.
    Congratulations! [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congrats, Annika! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] That is so exciting! Your husband sounds like a real sweetheart. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

ETA: Good luck with your youngest starting preschool! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 19, 2006 07:56 AM: Message edited by: randomAGchic ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Your DH is very sweet and considerate to give you this little dolly. The AG hair pic is very small so if you have trouble using it Sally's Beauty Supply has a wire pick for around 39 cents that works wonderfully. I don't like to use the doll brush on my dolls with textured hair and I had a hard time using AG's wire pick so this one was perfect.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congrats on your new doll!!!! Remember to take pics when you get her!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you! It's so nice to be able to share my excitement here.

Princess Kailey-- thank you for the tip on the hair pick. I will check that out. This is my first doll with textrured hair so I can definitely use the pointers! Her hair is so beautiful in everyone's pictures of her....

Lindsey-- thanks! My husband is a sweetie. I highly recommend marriage-- to the right person at the right time (we knew each other for ten years before we got married). And thanks for the encouragment re [img]tongue.gif[/img] reschool. I'm sure it will be fine, I just miss my babies. Though babies aren't old enough to go to AGP so there is a definite upside to this growing up stuff.

I will take pictures when she arrives. I can't promise good pictures, but I'll take some.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How exciting! I know that you've been wanting #15 for quite a while. Now you don't have to worry that AG is going to retire her! Let us all know when she arrives. I'm sure your youngest is going to love pre-school and you'll still have her home with you the majority of the week. - Meg B.

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations on getting #15! Please do take some pictures of her once she arrives for us all to enjoy! Also, have you got a name picked out yet?

I totally empathize with your feelings about your little one starting pre-school. My DD is getting ready to start a Kids-Day-Out this year just one morning a week and I'm excited for her but a bit sad that she's growing up so fast. Thankfully, we are putting pre-school off for another year and hope that by the time she starts we'll have #2 on the way.

All the best!

Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I was supposed to wait for MCM to get her. I probably could have done it if it weren't for this board. Way too many cute pictures of her in sigs and avatars!

I haven't decided on a name. I want to see her first. I was thinking about Meg, but if I ever convince DH we need a third DD we might name her Meg. Maybe Emma. Louisa also comes to mind. Anyone have any suggestions?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast