Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Need a review of the following items, actual pictures would be great as well! :

Ulitmate Bubble Bath Set (wanting this in case of possible retirement-I think I saw it on the possible list) for a future doll house/rooms for AG.

Seaside Cabana and Accessories and does this go well with Jess?

Thanks in advance!

Gena

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I personally like the bathtub set. There's a bathline album that shows Kit in it. I bought the vanity with it too. I'm glad I bought all the AGOT stuff now, especially since all the news of retirements started. It's a really cute set. More for posing than anything, but then, most furniture is. The towels are too cute, btw.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't have a review but I wanted to point out my nickname IRL (Gena) is the same as your username. Is Gena short for anything?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by only1genevieve:
    I don't have a review but I wanted to point out my nickname IRL (Gena) is the same as your username. Is Gena short for anything?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Gena is my real name.

[img]biggrin.gif[/img]

It is rare when I find someone who has that name spelled G-E-N-A instead of someother way or with the standard I.

Nice to "meet" you!

Gena

AG Crazy in Wyoming

We love the bath tub. I was a bit slow to warm up to it at first; it seemed a lot shiney and a little flimsy. It makes a cute furniture piece though, and once the bubbles are placed in it, it is as cute as ever. We also have the vanity. The two pieces compliment each other nicely. Our pictures are in our spa album and fun album. I can post a different view if you need, just let me know. ~Bugs

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My dd really likes the bathtub. Now that I see it with the vanity I may have to go for it before it retires.
    ~Annie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Originally posted by angelnise:
    I personally like the bathtub set. There's a bathline album that shows Kit in it. I bought the vanity with it too. I'm glad I bought all the AGOT stuff now, especially since all the news of retirements started. It's a really cute set. More for posing than anything, but then, most furniture is. The towels are too cute, btw.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">A huge thank you! The picture is great, Kit does look cute having a bubble bath.

Gena

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Bugs Mc:
    We love the bath tub. I was a bit slow to warm up to it at first; it seemed a lot shiney and a little flimsy. It makes a cute furniture piece though, and once the bubbles are placed in it, it is as cute as ever. We also have the vanity. The two pieces compliment each other nicely. Our pictures are in our spa album and fun album. I can post a different view if you need, just let me know. ~Bugs
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh my gosh! Is that not the cutest album! Your daughter looks like she is having a fantastic time at the spa!

Are the bubbles well made? or easily dented or paint comes off? Since the AG house/rooms will be for my daughter and played with.

thank you for sharing!

Gena

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by anniebeez:
    My dd really likes the bathtub. Now that I see it with the vanity I may have to go for it before it retires.
    ~Annie
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Glad to hear that your dd likes the tub, I too wasn't really thinking about the vanity until I saw the albums with it, now I am thinking how can I do a bathroom without it?!

Gena