Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I went to AGPNY a couple of weeks ago and while #23 was on display modeling some of the outfits, she was not available for sale (I didn't see any of the #23 slips of paper to bring to the cashiers). I got the latest catalogue in the mail and didn't see her for sale in it, either. She is for sale on the Web site, though. Just wondering what's up with that! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Erin

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll bet she was just out of stock so they don't put out any little "wish" coupons for people to pick up.
    I'm sure it was just temporary and she'll be in the store again in no time. [img]wink.gif[/img]

horselvr2

Maybe she got completley sold out!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She was probably available for sale, but there may not have been any out on the floor just then--if you'd asked a clerk, they probably would have brought some more out from the back.

When I was at AGPLA with prasnlrd last June, there were no #15's out availabe to buy, but our PS brought one out from the back for us.

So if you don't see it, ask! Sometimes things on display just get bought up, and no one has had time to put out any more. Until someone asks for it, that is! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love this board -- minutes after I post something, there are already a handful of helpful responses!

I already own #23 but I became very curious when I didn't see her in the store, nor in the catalogue! I thought maybe she was discontinued or something.

Erin

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't have a recent catalog, but I noticed her quite a bit in the scans simplysophia (I think) made of the Wish book. I doubt she's retired.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's a relief, I got a little worried when I saw this thread. Then I checked the wish book and she's in there. According to Curt's site, AG has only retired 3 GTs so hopefully they won't let any more go for awhile. (I hope!) [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tari, you and me both.. this little girl is calling me... [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] but I am not picking her up for a while. I doubt that they are going to retire her so soon. She is one of the new releases.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, everyone! Man, I wish I got that Wish Book, haha! Although I should be the last person on here to receive it since there are so many more long-time, devoted AG fans, than I.

Again, I'm fortunate enough to already have #23, but I'd still think it were sad if she had just disappeared! [img]eek.gif[/img]

Erin

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's right, Ria and Farmhouse Girl, she is one of the sort of newer ones. It's anyone's guess as to who goes next I suppose but I'll try not to dwell on that. I have a name all picked out for 23 when I do get her, she makes me think of my cousin Becky so until I buy and meet her and she tells me differently, I think she'll be Becky. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast