Thread: OT: (Sort of) Life of Faith dolls?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Are Life of Faith dolls the same size as AG's? If so does anyone buy their clothing? Thanks for the help!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What Horsemom said. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I love the LoF clothes. They're more expensive than AG's but also of better quality. I don't have much of Millie's but everything I have for Elsie and Violet fits my AG girls very well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have two LOF dolls- Laylie and Violet (who are my Sarah and Elizabeth). They're in my siggie. They are about the same size as AGs, but they are a little thinner in the waist and are 3/4" taller. Most of the LOF clothes fit the AGs with the exception of a few of Millie's skirts on my fatter PM dolls. All of the AG clothes fit the LOFs.

I have a large LOF wardrobe that my AGs wear and I especially love some of Elsie's clothes for Addy, Millie's clothes for Kirsten and my Lisbeth (formerly known as Molly), and Violet's clothes for Samantha. Addy in my signature is wearing a LOF Elsie outfit. Some of my LOF clothes can be seen on my dolls in my siggy album- I think Lisbeth/Molly is wearing Violet's clothes, for example.

Everything is very high quality and I really enjoy the detailing and frills on the outfits. Also, the dolls are stunningly beautiful, despite their arms being bent. They look pretty natural if you have them hold stuff- baskets, flowers, whatever. [img]smile.gif[/img] Hope that helps!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 23, 2006 12:53 AM: Message edited by: horsemom ]</font>