Kailey arrived with messed up hair (she had a thinning almost bald spot in the back) She has ink marks on her face, arms, neck, legs, and braces drawn on her teeth... She also came with a skate board that has the wheels cracked in 2 places....

She was described as in GREAT condition (caps like that too)and no flaws were noted in the auction.

I emailed the seller to let her know of the problem and she admitted that she knew of the ink marks but didnt feel the need to list them (she didnt deny the others issues but didnt address them either)
SO anyway I had to file a claim with paypal (it's been a month UGGH) Now paypal has contacted me saying that I need to have a 3rd party check out the doll (dummy me has already given up and already started trying to fix her UGH) They want an unbiased opinion and estimate on letter head...... What do I do??? WHo do I go to??? I could send them a quote from the AG hospital but what about the opinion on letter head stating that she is not in the described condition?? BTW I did photo the damamge before I started trying to fix her.

Any ideas?? I'm at a loss as to how to proceed.

Thanks!!