Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I'm asking you, because I saw your Skylar and Deondra dolls in your siggy, but anyone else could reply if they have an answer [img]smile.gif[/img] . Can HHS dolls exchange clothing with Teen Trends dolls? I just got Hallie (HHS), and I LOVE the TT clothing, but I am a little hesitant about spending $40 on one, especially when I hear of how horrible their hair is (and because I could spend that $40 on AG stuff [img]wink.gif[/img] ). Or, could HHS dolls at least wear the TT clothing? Thanks in advance for your answer!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes. They can exchange clothing and shoes. They about the same size, and the same body type. I think the TT have a better body than HHS because their legs are not all floppy like HHS. Their hair is horrible though. The only good thing about Deondra's hair is the color. I love the outfits, too. Especially Courtney's and Deondra's weekend wear. They are $30 at TRU (don't quote me on that, but I think I paid $32 something with tax).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the info! I am going to force my mom into taking me to Toys 'R' Us this weekend so I can get more clothes for Hallie (and *possibly* a new friend for her as well) [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] . And I guess there was a price drop since their release, because in October or November, when my grandpa took me to TRU and I saw the TT dolls, they were marked $40, which I thought was a little steep. $30 isn't too bad, and I fell in love with Deondra that day [img]smile.gif[/img] . Thanks again!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah. Her hair doesn't scare me. I will give her new hair when I get time. Or as long as I just put it in ponytails, it will be ok. I still think they are worth the price.

prep912112

Hi! At Walmart you can buy other outfits for the tt dolls separately for $12. Hope this helps.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 27, 2006 10:32 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>