Thread: Felicity...

I*love*dolls

<font size="10000">I NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</font>

I am having trouble not obsessing abou her......I NEED HER!!!! AAAHHHGGG!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Deep breath!

Are you getting her? If not, go back and play with your other dolls. Try to appreciate the stuff you've got. That makes the AG force MUCH easier to resist, I've found (elsewise I would have a Nellie, a Molly and a Josefina by now).

Collecting slow, I think, is more fun than collecting fast!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hehe, I understand the feeling, I am dying to have Samantha right now! Felicity is also another one I want. Are you planning to get a mattel or PM? I haven't decided yet. (That is, I haven't decided which Lissie. I know I want a Mattel Sam.)

Going along with what Bean Bunny said...if I rushed things, I would probably have all 5 dolls I want by the end of summer! LOL

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 17, 2006 04:46 PM: Message edited by: Joyfulone ]</font>

I*love*dolls

Originally posted by Joyfulone:
    Hehe, I understand the feeling, I am dying to have Samantha right now! Felicity is also another one I want. Are you planning to get a mattel or PM? I haven't decided yet.

Going along with what Bean Bunny said...if I rushed things, I would probably have all 5 dolls I want by the end of summer! LOL
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, but one difference, you guys have money. I get broke way too easily! The joys of the school-aged...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL, I never said anything about having money. I have a wedding to pay for, school loans to pay off, among other things. I *have* money but do I have it to spend on AG? Nope [img]smile.gif[/img]

I*love*dolls

Originally posted by Joyfulone:
    LOL, I never said anything about having money. I have a wedding to pay for, school loans to pay off, among other things. I *have* money but do I have it to spend on AG? Nope [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL, my point was that I don't have much money for ANYTHING. LOL. Oh, and by the way, I'm getting a mattel Felicity from AGPC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love Felicity as well. But I agree that it is better to go slow collecting. I want my Elizabeth and Harper (23) now!!! I have a job, but my mom won't let me spend my money; it took me forever to convince her to let me buy Harper (of course, she hasn't ordered her yet, has she?).
    When are you going to AGPC?