-
July 23rd, 2006, 01:07 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I'm looking for a Felicity and/or Elizabeth doll for my daughter for her birthday. I just can't waatch ebay anymore...I keep missing something and then it goes over what I could/would pay...It's making me ~~CRAZY~~! Plus, everyone on here has been so nice. I don't care if it is PM or new issue, she won't care one way or another. She will play with them and she loves to do hair, so gorgeous hair is not a must as she will just make it crazy anyway.
I need to have the doll in hand by August 1st, so my time is limited. You can email me or PM me either way is fine.
Thanks for your help!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks