-
January 26th, 2006, 06:06 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I brought Jess to work with me today and I can't get over how beatiful she is. But my absolute favorite part is Toshi the monkey. He looks simply adorable hugging on Jess. I am so glad I got the starter kit, because I considered getting everything in it except the accessories, but it was only like $7 to add them on. This monkey is ADORABLE. I love him.
I think it would have been cute if she had a parrot, but I am 100% sold on the monkey.
(BTW- Apparently in my sleep last night I was talking and my husband said I randomly said "I need to find Molly's glasses, I don't like Jess because the glasses are crooked." I love Jess! But Molly's glasses are always crooked, and I can't find them right now.)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks